“What a casual restaurant should be”

Sylvan Street Grill
Ranked #16 of 64 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“What a casual restaurant should be”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Fell into this restaurant as we were leaving the beach on a Saturday night. Entrees in the $15 range and $2.39 to add a really nice salad. My test is the veggies and Sylvan passes with flying colors. Salad crisp with varied ingredients and hot veggies were not over-cooked. I had the turkey tips and they were great. Menu has something for everyone.

It's a big place and was on the noisy side... But not impossibly so.

This is a well-run casual dining experience with very tasty food.

Will return.

• Visited July 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Burger”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We had burgers and a couple sodas after a day the beach. Everything was great, would like to go back for dinner. Enjoyed eating at the bar.

Visited July 2013
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Good food, busy place”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We always find the Sylvan Street Grill to be consistent. Wait staff is friendly, polite and helpful. The restaurant is big and gets busy and noisy, but that tends to add to a cheerful atmosphere. Great spot for family dining.

Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food at a reasonable price!”
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here on the way to an overnight in Ogunquit. We were not disappointed. I had a delicious cup of clam chowder and she had a salad. Both were ample size for an appetizer. For dinner my wife had chicken fajitas and I the Broiled Seafood. We were both pleased with our meal as well as the service. This was our first time in Salsbury as we have frequented the Peabody location over the years. We will return again.

Visited June 2013
boston
“Good food for a reasonable price”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I went here with a birthday coupon for a free entree with my husband and daughter. The weekends tend to be very busy and they don't take reservations on Friday and Saturday nights.
After a 15 minute wait, we were seated and had prompt service. Considering how busy it was, the food came quickly and was good. Our waiter was attentive without being pushy. This is not a gourmet restaurant, but a decent place to have a good burger or meal when you want a reasonable dinner out.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Sylvan Street Grill? Share your experiences!