“Prices good but food not so good”
Review of Connies Stagecoach

Connies Stagecoach
Ranked #28 of 66 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My sister and I stopped here on our way to Portland. We were looking for another restaurant but saw Connies and thought we'd eat with the locals. They weren't that busy but it looked like only 2 waitresses. We waited a little bit then she took our drink orders and it took forever for her to bring them back and take our order. When we finally did get the food mine was not eatible. I got baked fish, mashed potatoes and green beans. It all had the same bad taste to it. I smothered the sauce on the fish and ate it but the rest was too bad to eat. My sister got a tuna melt on rye with potatoe chips and she said it was fine, although she did send the ice tea back because of a bad taste. They seem to fry alot of their food so maybe fired items are better.

2  Thank AnnaItaly2014

Reviewed 12 September 2013

When I first went to Connie's, I wasn't all that impressed BUT don't judge a book by its cover. Connie's may not be a lot to look at it but the food is GREAT. Its a real, home cooked meal, at an affordable price that makes the entire family happy. The service is fast and friendly. The macaroni and cheese on Wednesdays is warm, cheesy and gooey - just perfect. The prime rib on Friday's is delectable and delicious. My children have both had the fried fish and it is tender and flaky and tasty. We keep going back and every time leave full, satisfied, happy and well taken care.

2  Thank Melody M
Reviewed 24 March 2013

We love the breakfast at Connie's my husband and I go here every Sunday morning. When you arrive you seat yourself. As soon as we sit ourselves the waitress brings us a cup of coffee. The food is great and the staff are very friendly. The food is delivered to your table fast. The waitress keeps coming around with fresh coffee. The place is outdated but the food and staff make up for it . We have only eaten breakfast here so I can't commit about the lunch or dinner food. They give you plenty of food so your full and the prices are real reasonable. I recommend the Stagecoach for breakfast you won't be sorry.

3  Thank debbie P
Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

We are local people and go here for a good meal at very reasonable prices. I have had their prime rib several times and it is excellent at half the price that most restaurants charge. My wife has had omelettes for dinner and breakfast and they have all been consistently good. The strawberry shortcake for dessert is to die for. If you want atmosphere, this is not the place. This is diner-like comfort food where the locals come to eat.

1  Thank Vanderneucker
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Great food at great prices. I love that they serve breakfast all day! But the other food is good too! They serve beer and wine too!

1  Thank RoZ7585