“Great Italian Restaurant on the Cape”

Tomatoes Italian Bar & Grille
Ranked #28 of 69 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2016

My wife and I had dinner with friends on the Cape at this truly good Italian restaurant. Our affable and friendly waitress provided excellent service. The food was excellent and the portions were generous. I had one of the specials - Pappardelle, my wife had spinach and ricotta ravioli and we all shared Fettuccini Alfredo - all truly excellent. The prices are very reasonable and although the restaurant was somewhat spacious, we did not have any problem carrying on a conversation. In other words, it was not noisy.
I would definitely return and recommend that anyone looking for good Italian food on the Cape should visit this establishment.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We waited probably a good 30 minutes just to get our drinks. Mind you, very straight forward. Sodas and 2 Shirley temples. The appetizer came out quick (chicken wings) but they were dry and tasteless. Then the meals? Forget about it. Took over an hour. We almost left. And the food id super mediocre. Our waitress was not attentive at all. Didnt offer refills, never cleared the table. The one time she did she just took the bread from us because there wasny anymore room left on the table for any other drinks. Terrible experience. I would not reccomend it. Im sure it was an off night, but really? Over an hour when the place wasnt even packed? No excuse for that.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We went on a Saturday evening with no reservations. We managed to get seats at the bar. The food was awesome, the menu variety was very good and the company great. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Very good Italian dishes from and massive menu. The veal scaloppine was tasty and quite a large serving. Excellent wine list though pricey.

Good service and attentive staff. This isn't our first trip and we will return another time.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

My husband I and dine at Tomatoes at least once a month. The food is always good and reliable, the waitresses are always pleasant and we always leave feeling we had a good dining experience. Even during the summer months!