The 1750 Inn at Sandwich Center
Sandwich Lodge & Resort(Sandwich)
US$120
Country Acres Motel(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$98
Spring Garden Inn Motel(East Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$117
US$107
QualityInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
Earl of Sandwich Motel(East Sandwich)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Bay Motor Inn(Buzzards Bay)
All reviewscookiesother guestsmorse roomnew englandcape codcomplimentary wineegg dishesgreat hostsgreat cookglass museumenjoyed our night staylittle touchescomfortable place to stayfirst floorcoffee and teahistoric townbed and breakfast
Reviewed 13 January 2007

My elderly aunt and I had stayed at the Inn in September and loved the location and wonderful service we received. We are both from Cape Cod and had lived in Sandwich many years ago. Charlie & Jan (the innkeepers) are very involved in the Chamber of Commerce and Historical Society of Sandwich which seeks to keep Sandwich village as historical and quaint as it always has been. We went to the inn in December to take part in the Holly Days celebration sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce. The highlight of the weekend was the dinner train on Saturday night. Charlie drove us to the train station, wearing is Santa hat, and insisted on keeping my aunt and I in his warm car until the train was due. I called Jan when we returned to the station and she said Charlie was already on his way to pick us up. The rooms at the Inn are well maintained and updated but still have the old fashioned charm. The breakfasts are wonderful and nutritious (which I really appreciate). In September we ate outdoors in a beautiful garden area. The dining room where we ate in December was tastefully decorated for the season and the Christmas tree with all the angel ornaments was beautiful. My aunt and I feel so welcome there -- as do the other guests we met -- we look forward to many more visits!

• Stayed: December 2006
1  Thank abc4top
Reviewed 13 January 2007

We had the best B&B weekend ever at the Inn at Sandwich Center. We booked for a special Halloween package and had wonderful food, wonderful drink and met the most interesting people from all walks of life. The Inn keepers Jan and Charlie were delightful hosts.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ccgraham975
Reviewed 13 January 2007

I fell in love with the Inn at Sandwich Center when during my first stay several years ago. The Inn is like my home away from home. The rooms are warm and cozy and have a wonderful New England charm to them. The innkeepers, Jan and Charlie, were meant to be in this business. They are so hospitable and have thought of everything to make their guests comfortable. From the plush white robes to the luxurious bath products to the most scrumptious breakfast - not to mention the Southern charm of the innkeepers, there was no doubt that I would return. I've been back to the Inn at Sandwich Center at least twice a year over the past three years and look forward to my next visit. A+ for this Inn. They are masters of the Innkeeping game!

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled solo
1  Thank QuiltingGal
Reviewed 31 July 2006

My wife, daughter (12) and I stayed at the Inn at Sandwich Center for 4 nights in July. Our hosts, Jan and Charlie were just delightful. They attended to all of our needs, preparing great breakfasts, cookies in the eventing, making dinner suggestions and reservations, and in general, being very attentative and accessable. Our room was comfortable for the three of us! They were extra hospitable to our daughter, who had a great time also.
I cannot say enough good things about the Inn and Jan and Charlie. The town of Sandwich is quaint and well-situated for a trip to the cape. I would go back in a minute to their place, and I would send anyone else there in a minute also.

Stayed: July 2006
2  Thank DEP56
Reviewed 12 June 2006

My boyfriend and I just spent a weekend at the Inn, and I highly recommend it. The Inn is a lovely old home and our room was pretty and spotless. The innkeepers, Jan and Charlie, are very warm and helpful--and they put out a slamming breakfast both days of our stay. Other nice touches include chocolate chip cookies, cognac at night, free soft drinks and bottled water all day. Sandwich is peaceful and quaint--do take a walk down the "boardwalk" to the beach. One note: don't bother with the nearby Belfry Inn Bistro--it's overpriced and pretentious.

• Stayed: June 2006