“Glad we stopped”

Twin Acres Ice Cream Shoppe
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Sandwich
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I had mint chocolate chip ice cream in a cone and it was simply amazing. We kept driving by the shop and it was always super full so we decided we'd give it a try. Wasn't disappointed at all! Great food, great service.

There are newer reviews for Twin Acres Ice Cream Shoppe

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were in mad traffic on 6A heading towards the Sagamore on a rainy Sunday around 1 PM. It was crawling. I jumped out and ordered two waffle cones : one raspberry burst which had chunks of dark chocolate and one oreo with jimmies. The car only moved about 150 years and was still in sight as I walked back. We were never so happy to be stuck in traffic and the serving was so big, it lasted til the bridge.

1  Thank AnnieDR10
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was our first visit to twin acres on the recommendation of the front desk staff at our hotel, we'll be back next year,
I had the coffee oreo, something you'd stuggle to get in the UK, it was fantastic.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Okay, so having grown up in Sandwich I feel I am at liberty to say that this is the best ice cream in Sandwich. It has both soft serve ice cream and regular along with all kinds of other creations. Th e atmosphere is very Cape Cod and its right on route 6A so you can stop there on your way home from vacation.

I have been going there all my life and think its great. There aren't any cows roaming around which I always thought was a bit hokey and the aroma has always been tough when trying to enjoy an ice cream. However, the college kids do a good job at keeping the line moving and the ice cream is always excellent.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

First let me say, the choice of flavors are outstanding. With so much to chose from you, there is a flavor for everybody. Our son had his favorite 3 items in 1 flavor (chocolate peanut butter cookie dough). If a 16 year old says it is excellent, then it is excellent. My wife had soft serve chocolate and was very impressed by the destiny of the chocolate. I order a hot fudge sundae with the following ice cream (Moose Tracks, Vanilla and Chocolate Chip Cookie dough). The ice cream was creamy and rich. The hot fudge was out of this world. If you are in the area a stop at the Twin Acres is a must.