“Food is good...owner is a bit particular....”
Review of Lelli's Pizza - CLOSED

Lelli's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Pizza & Deli
Reviewed 13 January 2012

The food is good. Not 'knock your socks off oh my God best place ever' good...but pretty good. The owner does seem a bit...particular....with his staff. He was training a girl a few months back, and was kind of giving her a bit of a tough time...with one of those...you better get it right because I don't want to keep coming over to you to show you how it's done type of a comment. I like the quality of the food at Lelli's better than Sandwich Pizza, but I like the guys behind the counter at Sandwich Pizza a whole lot better.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

His home made eggplant and meatballs are very good on pizza or as a sandwich

Reviewed 15 September 2011

We were staying in Sandwich during a huge rain storm... wanted pizza but did not feel like going out. Saw reviews for Lelli's on Tripadvisor so decided to give them a call....and they delivered! Service was friendly on the phone and the delivery person. Pizza was nice & hot and very good. We had spinach pizza and 1 mushroom pizza... my 4 year olds devoured both. Nice side salad as well.
Not sure how it is to dine at the restaurant, but I can vouch the the pizza is very good!

Reviewed 14 August 2011

We stumbled upon Lelli's during one of our visits to Sandwich. Our most recent visit to Lelli's was in July and again we found the pizza to be excellent and the service to be outstanding.

1  Thank jdlenz
Reviewed 18 June 2011

The best pizza, subs and salads on the cape. Don't forget the "To die for eggplant plant parm" in a sub or as a side......the best I have ever had. Let's not forget call a head for dinner.....When running late with company coming I had Lelli's make me up pans of lasagna, chicken parm , eggplant parm(of course), salad and home made bread. Everyone just raved about the food, it was a hit! No matter what you order you will find great perfection to detail. This tells me that the Chef loves what he is doing and it shows in every order that passes through the door.