“very good take out place”
Review of Lelli's Pizza - CLOSED

Lelli's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Pizza & Deli
Reviewed 19 November 2012

An above average take-out place. Above average subs, try the Italian. Pizza is decent. Go for the subs. Owner is very nice. Prices are slightly on the expensive side, but honestly it's worth it for the quality food. I've gone there about 5 times for take out, never disappointed.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

I live locally, and when I want a quick, but healthy home cooked meal, I know I can order from Lelli's; It is a small, pizza parlor, with great food! The sauce is like my Grandmother's, all the dough is made fresh; the Eggplant parm is light, the veal tender! It is a great place to order family meals; they have something for all.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Lelli's is a small pizza and sandwich place in Sandwich, MA. The meatball sandwich was the best I have ever had. A great value-it was huge for the price I paid. Will go back if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

I've been going to Lelli's for pizza for quite some time but had never tried their calzone. I hadn't had a calzone in quite some time so I decided to order one from Lelli's. At first I thought it was a little on the pricey side but figured what the heck a couple of bucks is not going to kill me. Am I glad I took the plunge. Absolutely fantastic. If your looking for killer calzones this is the place. Pizza and subs are also top notch.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

It's the only place we order pizza from now. Their meatball pizza is awesome. Excellent sauce!