“Best on the Cape! Never had a flavor I didn't love!”
Review of Ice Cream Sandwich

Ice Cream Sandwich
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sandwich
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The only homemade ice cream shop in Sandwich. Featuring homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, soft serve, ice cream cakes, sundaes, frappes, smoothies, and ice cream sandwiches!
Forestdale, Massachusetts
“Best on the Cape! Never had a flavor I didn't love!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We already had our 'favorite' ice cream place on Cape....until we tried Ice Cream Sandwich! The location is so inviting, its a Cape style house with a large wrap around porch so you can enjoy even if its raining!! And I love all the hydrangeas that I can gaze at while I eat my ice cream! The ice cream is so creamy and I love that its made on the property! Ray (the owner) has bent over backwards to get us what we want, even making a special batch of our favorite kind (Celtic's Pride) to get us thru the winter!! They have a huge variety of flavors, always adding more! Samples of flavors are always offered...try the new Strawberry Cheesecake...its to die for! Well staffed with friendly people and I love that they take credit/debit cards too!!! We are locals, so of course we'll be back for more!! Keep up the good work!! PS - have I mentioned that my dog loves her cup of ice cream from Ice Cream Sandwich too?!!

Cornwall U.K.
“A bewildering choice of ice cream.”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Clearly we are ice cream novices and were frankly astounded by the choice here. It would take half a lifetime to sample all of the flavours but we only had one visit. That said what we chose was lovely; shame we couldn't have visited again to try other flavours.

• Visited July 2014
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Best Ice Cream in the Cape”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

By far the best homemade ice cream shop in the Cape. Ice Cream Sandwich has delicious homemade ice cream that was irresistible. So many yummy flavors to choose from, a friendly staff, candy, gluten-free options and a super cute atmosphere make it well worth the trip.

Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
“Best Ice Cream”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Even in the pouring rain you can sit on the porch and enjoy your ice cream. The selection of flavors, made on the premise, is plentiful. It would be hard to find one that you did not like. I found three, one of which was the soft serve. it is as close to frozen custard as you could get without it being called frozen custard. In other words it is outstanding! Go out of your way to go. They also have lobster rolls. The owners and staff are delightful. Well worth the trip.

• Visited July 2014
Mount Sinai, New York
“Best Ice Cream on the Planet”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Ice Cream Sandwich in Cape Cod, Ma is a must stop on your visit to the Cape. They make homemade ice cream that it is the most incredible deliciously ice cream that you ever ate in your life. Whether you like your ice cream plain or with all the gourmet extras in your ice cream, it is the best on the planet. One of my favorites is the lemon mousse shortbread. The owner bakes his own shortbread to put in it and the lemon flavor is so refreshing. In addition the owner comes out to greet you and offers you samples, it is like being with family. I would stop there even if I was passing through it is well worth the stop. Put this address in your cell phone you will be visiting them often.