“Fantastic stop!!”

Ice Cream Sandwich
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sandwich
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: The only homemade ice cream shop in Sandwich. Featuring homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, soft serve, ice cream cakes, sundaes, frappes, smoothies, and ice cream sandwiches!
St. Catharines, Canada
“Fantastic stop!!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Some of the best ice cream I've ever had. My wife also ordered a lobster roll which she said was the biggest and freshest she had all week. Love this place!

• Visited July 2014

“Great experience in every way!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Awesome award winning ice cream. The lobster rolls are equally incredible and fresh. Nice family environment and the staff is very friendly. Big thumbs up!!!!

“Love Their Ice Cream!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for an afternoon treat after a visit to the ocean and some shopping. Homemade ice cream -some familiar and some unique flavors. I tried something different which was a special for the day and it was wonderful! Clean shop and spacious. Staff very friendly and helpful. We sat at a table on their covered outdoor porch and just enjoyed the experience!

1 Thank sandywes
Southington, Connecticut
“Our visit to Ice Cream Sandwich, Sandwich, MA”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My Sister and I were recently on Cape Cod from July 29-31. We stopped for an ice cream at Ice Cream Sandwich. The ice cream was the best I ever had. All home made right at the store. Many different flavors (every one homemade), and they also make their own cones. They also sell some food items too which are VERY good. The store is beautiful inside and out, and VERY clean. If you choose to eat out, there is a wonderful shaded porch to sit and relax as you eat your food or ice cream. There are benches on premises too. The owners are very friendly, taking time to speak with the patrons. On your trip to Cape Cod, I would highly recommend that you stop in Sandwich, and make a visit to this ice cream shoppe. You will be happy you did.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Linda P
“Best ice cream on the cape!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

By far my favorite ice cream place on the Cape! The ice cream is simply incredible. The owners have taken the art of ice cream to a whole new level with their creative flavors and unique ingredient pairings. It is all homemade and you can taste the difference immediately. The Oreo Peanut Butter is honestly the BEST ice cream I have ever had, and I have tried my fair share over the years. The owners are fabulous, the staff upbeat and friendly, and the atmosphere is clean, colorful, fun, and inviting. This is a must stop for ice cream lovers on the Cape!! I give it my highest rating and I cannot wait to go back!!

• Visited August 2014