“Great food! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We had a Reuben and a salad with avocado and chicken meat. Amazing food, great quality. Coffee was good too and a special mention for the Mexican wedding cookie which is one of the best biscuit I ever had!

1  Thank aurelieUK

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Can you imagine sitting down to a Sandwich and cup of soup that is the healthiest and tastiest. Now also know that the owners of this small but centrally located restaurant have been in the business for over 3 decades AND have contributed to Town fundraisers and the Thornton Burgess Society without ever asking for recognition. Bob and Tobin deserve the Cape Cod Award of Recognition for being so generous with whatever event was being planned for the Town....from kite festivals to the Boardwalk celebrations to whatever was asked of them. Their food is extraordinary, always complimenting the healthy with the culinary delights that everyone loves. I just think of all of the people that have worked for them over the years and have always thought highly of them as employers and restaurant owners !

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I really wanted to love this place since many people do but I found out it depends on what you order. My party all ordered egg breakfast dishes and they all looked terrific. I went in another direction and ordered a multi-grain blueberry pancake with yogurt, honey and granola. I was so excited when the server brought it but I first noticed they gave me walnuts instead of granola. It was substituted by dried oats with raisins and cinnamon, nowhere near what granola is. I had to look for the blueberries in the pancake and they were sparcely hidden on the bottom. The pancake itself was totally dry and tasteless.
I love the atmosphere but go for pancakes somewhere else. I do hope the owners change the recipe and make a point of having granola on hand.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent service. Delicious food, especially breakfast. We are regulars and would tell anyone else to do the same.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A great [place to stop in for a homemade breakfast or just a cup of coffee or tea. The food is all homemade.........muffins, scones, breads all Yummy! Breakfast and lunches are not your typical meals. Crazy during the summer stop in off season if you're down for a visit.