“Great Market!”

Lambert's Farm Market
Ranked #29 of 66 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Lamberts is a wonderful Market. I love to by fresh fruits and veggies there, rather than a chain grocery store. You always know that it will be fresh. The workers are great, and friendly. Their deli is great, you can always get large sandwiches, and they are always baking fresh foods. They also sell wine, which is nice because you dont need to make a second stop for that. Lambert's is definalty a weekly stop for me!

Reviewed 3 June 2012

The sandwiches are big enough for two people the meats breads and produce are the freshest around

Reviewed 28 March 2012

This is an "everything homemade" Deli. I've had two fabulous sandwiches there so far. I haven't been brave enough to try the Pilgrim because even the guy behind the counter said it's big. Both sandwiches I've had were big enough for two people. The Calzone was wonderful. The only thing I've been disappointed in was the loaf of cinnamon bread I bought. The only reason I didn't rate it higher is there are not enough tables inside and it's been too cold to sit outside.