“Better Than Homemade”

Good for: Child-friendly
Mashpee, Massachusetts
“Better Than Homemade”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My husband and I love this restaurant. It is CLEAN which is a biggie for me. It is Comfortable which is another biggie for me. And the food is CONSISTENTLY GREAT!! If you have not tried this cafe which is now CANTERBURY CUISINE you are missing out. Thank You Deb and Darren for all your hard work. What a blessing. I WILL give this 5 stars b/c that's all I'm able to give but you know I love it more than 5 stars. See you tonight : )

• Visited October 2012

Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Neighborly Restaurant”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Great Cafe, with very good breakfast lunch or dinners. Recently renovated, making for a very nice and friendly atmosphere. A comfy bar/lounge area for socializing and relaxing. Family friendly for sure.

• Visited March 2013
Centerville, Massachusetts
“Great find!”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

What a pleasant surprise this place is. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. We went for lunch and people were coming and going the entire time. The Chinese Chicken Salad is delicious. My husband had a burger and thought it was great. They have a really nice menu with a wide variety of offerings without having too big of a menu.

• Visited December 2012
Sandwich, Massachusetts
“First time”
Reviewed 9 December 2012

My husband and I stopped in for a burger. It was the best I've had in forever. It was flavorful and cooked to perfection. The next week, we stopped back in for dinner and again 2 days later to celebrate my b-day with the family. Meals were perfect. My filet mignon was cooked perfectly black and blue and so tender you could cut it with a butter knife. Full bar. The eggnog martini was yummy but the epoermint, a bit strong. All in all, a great upscale family dining experience was excellent food. My husband is disappointed that there is no fried seafood on the menu.

• Visited November 2012
East Sandwich
“Small venue, Big value”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

The Canterbury Cafe has an extensive menu and great staff. It is small now but they are undergoing big changes. Even in the middle of a renovation to add a bar and more seating the food is amazing. The menu ranges from breakfast stuff to salads, wraps and full dinner selections. They are also willing to make changes to the meals to individual tastes. My daughter is a vegetarian and it can be a problem to find a place with real choices for her, the Cafe fits the wholr family.

• Visited November 2012