“Good Food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The food was very good and the servers were friendly. We ordered the dinner special which consisted of fried clams, fried fish, potato and side dish for $13. Everything was very good. We would definitely come back the next time we are in MA.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

3 of us had lobster. It was awful, had probably been pre boiled then attempt at reheat when ordered. Lobster had NO flavor, was COLD and dry!! First time ever that I did not finish a lobster!!!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I remembered this place from it opened many many years ago It was cardboard plates and good honest seafood. Used to love the place ,On a recent trip to Sandwich ( hadn't been in 20 yrs ) to my surprise Captain Scott's was still there I was excited but very disappointed after we ate. They need to go back to what it was orginally Oh for the good ole days

1  Thank SueM312
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Nice experience. Waitress was friendly and not pushy. We got a good explanation on the dishes. Prices are ok. We enjoyed the seafood and we all could choose what we liked on a toast, with pasta, ... Wine was not too expensive. Good place to eat.

1  Thank Luc C
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Stumbled upon this restaurant completely by accident. The food was amazing. We went on a Tuesday around 2pm. Apparently on Tuesday, they have a half priced lunch menu. I had the Bay Scallop Mac and Cheese, another guest had their burger, and my mother had a salad and added chicken to it. All three dishes were incredible. Best burger and fries I've seen in a while, and the salad was fresh and enormous. The atmosphere was very extremely nice. A little more on the fine dining side where we sat, and didn't quite match the pricing. But, overall, it was a fantastic experience. Service was excellent as well.

3  Thank Julibalu