“Very consistent”

Bobby Byrne's Pub
Ranked #20 of 66 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are at once surface and symbol. Our logo, which is influenced by the Celtic Knot, is insinuated not only into our decor and menu and onto our wall, but also unto the walls of our imagination. It can speak to us of mystery, of beginning and end, of what is now and of what is to be. Like poetry, we touch upon the coherent and the unknowable at the same time. Thus the Pub is about more than food and drink. We want to give you magic and metaphysics with your meat and malt. We hope that we nourish your spirit and enable you to experience not only another great good place but also a great good thought.
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I've been going to Bobby Byrnes for quite some time. The food is consistently good, the service is consistently good, and the atmosphere is good. Perfect place to go for a few drinks, or lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

My husband's uncle took us out for a late Friday night dinner. I had never been but was anxious to try it after looking at the menu before going. My husband had described it as a Pub 99 but a little more upscale. It was quite busy but we did not have to wait. All of the choices sounded excellent. I went with my favorite French onion soup to start. It was quite good and a good sized portion. I also had the steak tips with vegetables and rice pilaf. The steak tips were made to perfection and delicious!!! My husband had the Swiss burger with fries. He was quite pleased. Some how we found room for dessert and split the mud pie and cheese cake. Worth every bite!! The waitress was very nice and attentive. Service was quick. Definitely will return.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

This is a large, noisy, pub with excellent food and fast service. We enjoyed really well prepared scrod, seafood pomodoro, and awesome calamari which even our seafood naysayer enjoyed completely. Our waitress was fast and didn't have much time for small talk but was genuinely delighted when we thanked her and told her how much we enjoyed it!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

2nd Best Chowder on the Cape...only Captain Parker's is better! Food is good pub food; calamari was surprising good. Cold beer, good food, great chowder...a game on all the TV's...what more do you want from a good pub.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

The Portuguese kale soup was wonderful on a chilly evening. At another meal I had the Cape Cod Reuben, a nice variation for a warmed sandwich.

1  Thank Solo_lady_traveler1