“Oh the coffee! Oh the scone!!”
Review of Coffee Roost - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coffee Roost
mvkate
“Oh the coffee! Oh the scone!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Delightful, strong, tasty coffee. And the baked goods were ridiculously wonderful. The service was super friendly, the people working there seem to genuinely enjoy interacting with the public, which is more than I can say for many people who work in customer service. Sadly, my husband did not enjoy his reuben, which is why they only got 4 stars. Everything else was so good, that I will definitely give them another chance if I find myself in the area again.

• Visited July 2014

Warlingham, United Kingdom
“GREAT TEA AND COFFEE”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Coffee Roost is on a direct line between the Sandwich Boardwalk and Sandwich town centre so a good place to refuel once walking has been done. Good quality coffee and, unusually for the US, very good tea, like made with proper tea leaves and genuine boiling water.

Visited July 2014
New Jersey
“Great bakery ”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped in with tired feet after a day of walking along the marsh and antique shopping. Neighborhood vibes with lots of locals popping in. Friendly proprietor.
Wide assortment of coffees and sandwiches but what I'd rave about are the bakery items. The apple toffee scone was the best I've ever had. Has several tables for outdoor seating.

Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Best bagels and soups in town.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The best bagels in town. An excellent atmosphere that serves both locals and tourists alike with enthusiasm! Try their soups and lunch sandwiches too.

• Visited March 2014
Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Frindliest, Most Considerate Owners that actually care what the customer wantes, I absolutely love coffee there! r”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I used to go to that historic coffee and used to be famous for candy also to visit my Grandmother who worked there for years and after my daughter, her Great Grandaughter was born. When I saw new owners had renovated and finally made it a little more new age, not too much but enough to be comfortable for all ages I just had to go in and loved the Winter Warmth flavored Coffee so much I have been going in almost daily since!

• Visited January 2014