Set back from the 6A in Sandwich, the Country Acres motel has nice, quiet rooms. The style certainly isn't modern but it was comfortable. Our bathroom has been recently renovated with a lovely tiled shower. We had two rooms, one with a queen and one large one with two doubles and a sofa bed. We also each had a microwave and fridge. The furniture is old fashioned but serviceable. The TV was flat screen, plenty of channels to keep the boys happy and the wifi was great and the best we have had so far on this trip. You park right outside your room.
The owners offer tea, coffee, juice and the nicest muffins I have ever had from 7-10am. A nice touch.
The pool area is set away from the rooms and a long way from the road in a lovely, leafy area of garden. We sat by the pool for a few hours, it was wonderful in the sunshine.
The room was clean (although there is a hair clip on the bedroom floor by the door and we found an oval shaped tablet on the window sill above the air conditioner (had the letter C printed on it). We threw it away. My only preference is for white sheets and towels rather than coloured but that is just me.
Thank you for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run motel located on scenic Route 6A only 1/2 miles from historic Sandwich village. We have a total of 18 rooms with expansive grounds to enjoy. All rooms feature air conditioning, tv, refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, and wifi in the room. There is also a continental breakfast served during our spring, summer and fall seasons in our lobby along with a computer available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Country Acres Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Acres Hotel Sandwich
- Country Acres Sandwich
- Country Acres Motel Sandwich, MA - Cape Cod