Husband and I stayed here when we flew from Mississippi to Cape Cod to celebrate our son's engagement with his fiancee's family and friends. Charming AND easy to "live" here. Microwave and Refrigerator in room. Two armchairs, good TV. GREAT lighting in the bathroom which is really important for women who want to put on makeup. Also, iron and ironing board, for pressing out the travel wrinkles. Good Hair Dryer. Comfortable bed, room heater which adjusts easily. Good shower. Spotlessly clean. Home made pastries and good coffee for breakfast. Best of all a truly friendly and helpful staff, from the front desk to the chambermaids. Our weather was rainy but nice outdoor area would be great for walking or sitting in the gazebo. Also area for younger children. Other, younger out of town guests stayed here with us and it was fun for them to be able to hang out together in each other's "cabin."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run motel located on scenic Route 6A only 1/2 miles from historic Sandwich village. We have a total of 18 rooms with expansive grounds to enjoy. All rooms feature air conditioning, tv, refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, and wifi in the room. There is also a continental breakfast served during our spring, summer and fall seasons in our lobby along with a computer available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Country Acres Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Acres Hotel Sandwich
- Country Acres Sandwich
- Country Acres Motel Sandwich, MA - Cape Cod