We stayed in this motel at the end of July for one night (I was only going to be on the Cape for 2 nights). I loved this motel. The room was very comfortable-also had a coffee table and sofa. The room was VERY clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Mattress was great. So were pillows. Bathroom very clean too. In the morning there was coffee, juice and muffins and beautiful grounds to sit and just relax before starting the day. Very nice gazebo too. We wanted to stay another night, but the motel was completely booked. We really wanted to say another night there. When we go back to the Cape, this will be our first choice for a motel in Sandwich.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run motel located on scenic Route 6A only 1/2 miles from historic Sandwich village. We have a total of 18 rooms with expansive grounds to enjoy. All rooms feature air conditioning, tv, refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, and wifi in the room. There is also a continental breakfast served during our spring, summer and fall seasons in our lobby along with a computer available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Country Acres Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Acres Hotel Sandwich
- Country Acres Sandwich
- Country Acres Motel Sandwich, MA - Cape Cod