“There's no place like Beth's...”

Beth's Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Sandwich
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Leominster, Massachusetts, United States
“There's no place like Beth's...”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My wife and I happened upon Beth's after a long walk in Sandwich. We were immediately taken by the lovely atmosphere and old world charm of the restaurant. We had coffee and tea and enjoyed a delicious piece of blueberry cheesecake. The coffee was excellent and they had a great selection of Harney and Sons tea which thrilled my wife. The young lady attending to us was very friendly, charming and extremely attentive - a great experience.
Well, we came back EVERYDAY on our vacation and we were treated like royalty on each visit. It didn't matter who was serving or running the food, they all were friendly and incredibly accommodating.
On Mother's Day the joint was packed to the rafters! We walked in and the line was 15 deep. Funny thing was it moved very quickly and we were sitting down with our meals, we both ordered and loved the chicken/cranberry sandwich, in no time at all. Now, I want to let everyone in on a little secret, if you ever wondered what a piece of heaven tasted like, order the chocolate eclair. Melt in your mouth, chocolaty goodness, light, decadent cream filled wonder!

I could go on and on about the lovely experiences we had at Beth's. We enjoyed chatting with Beth herself, a most terrific gal, her two lovely nieces, and a staff that is geared to provide you an enjoyable and hospitable experience. I only wish I could leave 6 stars.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Willy L

Mesa, Arizona
“Fast and friendly”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The homemade baked items are almost irresistible - so don't resist or you will miss a treat. The scone I had was delicious and had a frosting that usually doesn't come on a scone. I had the egg wrap and it was quite good. The server was extremely friendly and the setting is lovely. White with traditional cape cod curtain material and wallpaper in the bathroom.
Reasonable and fast.

• Visited May 2014
jtbldb
“Yummy Soup”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped here while passing through. We all had combo lunches. . Soup and salad or soup and sandwich. The fidh chowda was delish as was the blt sandwich. My gf's had the butternut squash with apple soup with salads. The sandwiches were all good but the soups were the star. Cute place with a nice atmosphere.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Just a great place for some food or baked goods.”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Friendly owners, great tasting food, and a fantastic little shop...what more could you want from a small mom and pop shop. The baked goods smelled so good I almost bought one of everything. A must stop when in Sandwich or on the Cape.

2 Thank SeanPVD
Amherst, Massachusetts, United States
“Great cafe -”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Walking around Sandwich, if we saw a good place for lunch we would check it out - saw Beth's Cafe, walk past, turn around and went it, glad we did. Nice relaxing Cafe, Beth is great, food is excellent, the bake goods are amazing. We will go back.

• Visited January 2014