I found the Belfry Inne through Yankee Magazine. Listed as a neo-Victorian B&B in a converted Catholic Church, I knew I had to stay there.
My room was beautiful and light filled with a gorgeous stained glass window over the bed. It had a private patio that looked out on a flower filled path. The room was on the first floor and amazingly quiet. I stayed at the Painted Lady building but got to look at the Abbey's gorgeous rooms with their church pew beds and enormous stained glass windows.
The included breakfast was delicious and receives an A for presentation. My stay was only two days but everything was perfect both mornings.
Tricia was our clerk on the first day and our waitress on the second day. She was a joy, efficient, knowledgeable and pleasant.
I will definitely come back to the Inne. It was spectacular and the Sandwich area is so charming.
Can't wait to do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Cod’s jewel, a small boutique Inn, set in the center of Sandwich Village, is an architectural masterpiece; the Abbey, (ca.1901) a former church with six guest suites above the Bistro. Imaginative interiors, soaring space, stain glass windows. Offering a host of amenities, decks, whirlpools for two and fireplaces. Full gourmet breakfast. Offering hospitality year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Belfry Inn and Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belfry Inne And Bistro Hotel Sandwich
- Belfry Inn And Bistro Sandwich, MA - Cape Cod