We enjoyed a three night stay here in the Painted Lady. Our room and bathroom were enormous, very light and airy and very comfortable (bricks under radiators a bit quirky!) Breakfasts good although they did seem a little short staffed. Tea and coffee making facilities in room would have been nice as we didn't really want to get up at 7am and go over to the Belfry. All the staff were very friendly and accommodating and a problem we had with the tv in the room was dealt with immediately.
Had dinner in The Belfry restaurant one night which although appearing a little pricey the food was exceptional, well presented and very tasty.
Easy walking distance to other restaurants and centre of village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Cod’s jewel, a small boutique Inn, set in the center of Sandwich Village, is an architectural masterpiece; the Abbey, (ca.1901) a former church with six guest suites above the Bistro. Imaginative interiors, soaring space, stain glass windows. Offering a host of amenities, decks, whirlpools for two and fireplaces. Full gourmet breakfast. Offering hospitality year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belfry Inn and Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belfry Inne And Bistro Hotel Sandwich
- Belfry Inn And Bistro Sandwich, MA - Cape Cod