My husband and I and friends have enjoyed the fine dining at Belfry for quite a few years. Our experience last weekend was a profound disappointment. ???? New chef maybe? Service was the usual very good..menu disappointing. Husband ordered clam chowder....was served out of pitcher into bowl...tiny amount..unusual and not especially good. My salad was flavorless. Entrees were limited and not up to accustomed standards. We were very disappointed...Will have to check carefully before we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Cod’s jewel, a small boutique Inn, set in the center of Sandwich Village, is an architectural masterpiece; the Abbey, (ca.1901) a former church with six guest suites above the Bistro. Imaginative interiors, soaring space, stain glass windows. Offering a host of amenities, decks, whirlpools for two and fireplaces. Full gourmet breakfast. Offering hospitality year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Belfry Inn and Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belfry Inne And Bistro Hotel Sandwich
- Belfry Inn And Bistro Sandwich, MA - Cape Cod