Dan'l Webster Inn & Spa
Sandwich Lodge & Resort(Sandwich)
US$120
Belfry Inn and Bistro(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$169
Earl of Sandwich Motel(East Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$115
Spring Garden Inn Motel(East Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$87
Sandwich Inn & Suites(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$137
Country Acres Motel(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$99
US$86
Cranberry Manor(Sandwich)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgift shopjarves suitecape codbeach plumturn down servicedining roomlobster chowderheated tilesnew englandshower headgas fireplaceprime ribstandard roomcookiesbeautiful roommain buildingwhirlpool tub
Reviewed 15 February 2008

My wife and I had eaten at the Dan'l Webster Inn on previous trips to Cape Cod, and enjoyed our dinners there. I decided to book an overnight stay for Valentine's Day.

All the staff members we encountered were courteous and friendly. Our room was on the second floor of the main section of the Inn. It was nicely furnished and clean. The only negative I would mention is the mirror in the bathroom and the toilet appear to be designed for elementary school children. The mirror came up to the top of my chest only, and the toilet was very low to the ground. Being 6'4", I had difficulty with these things.

The Inn also has a spa. We did not use it so I can't comment on that.

Besides the height issues, we had a very nice time and wouldn't hesitate to return if we are in the area again.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2007

This is a lovely, lovely place. We stayed in one of the suites with a separate sitting room and fireplace. Our package included dinner, that was delicious and full breakfast each morning - breakfast was wonderful. The Sandwich area is very quaint and most shops are within walking distance. The inn lacks for nothing, comfortable bed with gorgeous linens, excellent dining, and a gracious staff - other inns could learn from the Daniel Webster Inn - but they would never compare, it takes knowledge, class and elegance to have such an establishment.

• Stayed: October 2003
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank dolphingirl040
Reviewed 24 October 2007

I recently got married at the Dan'l webster Inn, and I have to say my experience was absolutely amazing. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable and in control of my big event. The rooms were exquisite especially the Honeymoon sweet which was worth every penny.
Thank you to the entire staff for making my wedding day so memorable.

Fondly,
Chelsea Piermarini

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2007

We stayed in a standard room which as previous posters have said do not have a window to the outside making the room constantly dull, requiring the lights on at all times. The room was perfectly clean and pleasant, but very small and quite noisy. We could clearly hear the conversation of the couple in the next door room. We ate in the Tavern and found the service to be slow and the food very average. As we had a two night stay I wished we had given in to our first impulse on arraival which was to go and upgrade!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 19 October 2007