“Great comfort and american contemporary food!”

Not Your Average Joe's
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Seekonk
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Great comfort and american contemporary food!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I go here all the time, best restaurant in Seekonk! They have great comfort and american contemporary food. Don't forget to gorge yourself on the awesome [free] bread and dipping oil!

Visited August 2014

Providence, Rhode Island
“Needs Improve to Even Be Below Average”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Had eaten here before and the food was decent. This time, however, was one of the worst restarant meals I've had in a long time. My dining partner order the "Fisherman's Stew" which was on the specials menu. Limp, overcooked pasta with a few small mussels (half of which were unopened) and you'd be hard pressed to find the few other inditinguishable morsels of seafood that were there. I had the Jambalaya. It was basically tomato broth with rice with a couple of small shrimp and some shreds of chicken which had seen better days. I lived in Louisiana and any chef there would be embarassed to even put this on a plate. I would like the chef's secret as to how he got undercooked and overcooked rice in the same bowl. Service was mediocre at best. I wanted a beverage to accompany my meal and by the time the server arrived to take my order I was finished, which was good because I couldn't wait to get out of there and put this "dining experience" behind me

Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“great food excellent service”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had a gathering of 14 people to celebrate a birthday at the Seekonk Joes and everyone was very pleased. The food was all very good to excellent and our waitress was a dream. To a person everyone said they would return, and there some very picky eaters there. A real pleasure.

Providence, Rhode Island
“Average food and service”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

It looks like Not Your Average Joe's is becoming average. The food is becoming just average. Went last night and expected a better meal. The plate looked like it went down an assembly line and slopped on the plate. Service was great but it ended there. I think management needs to step up there oversight of the food prep before it becomes just another chain to lose it's charm.

Bolton
“Excellent food & service”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had a pre-wedding party of 20 folks, Fri night 07/18/14. EXCELLENT!!!!!! The manager (Michael) was very helpful in our reservations, and the manager on call that evening was very good as well. Our server (Jes) was absolutely excellent. Very good food & drinks, reasonable prices. Pre-dinner bread with romano/garlic/oliveoil is tremendous. I had the smoked jambalia (spelling?), I would highly recommend it. Nobody had a bad meal. I would definately return here.