“Who knows”

“Who knows”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Waited over 10mins to be seated
Plenty of seats open.
Only one waitress for the whole restaurant. Seems like many ppl were restless waiting for their food.
Ordered our drinks, waited another 30mins n server did not bring our drinks.
Needless to say we left.
Hire more people to work..

2 Thank Its_My_Life12

Dartmouth, Massachusetts
“Great ribs and sauces”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Slow smoking ribs to get a nice bark requires a great dry rub. Boneyard hits a home run with this process. For those looking for a rib presentation of sauce overpowering the ribs this is not the place. The ribs are served with the sauce on the side. Don't let that disappoint you, the ribs fall off the bone and are juicy without sauce. My grandson and I enjoyed the ribs, my wife enjoyed the steak tips, cooked perfectly and tasty. We all shared some great wings and with the many choices of sauces, everyone can walk away happy.

• Visited October 2013
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Buffalo wings”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Best buffalo wings in the area, the jumbo boneless wing are great and they have a huge selection sauses.

• Visited September 2013
Pawtucket, Rhode Island, United States
“Northern BBQ, tasty but I've had better.”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Went to the Boneyard after having a craving for some BBQ. Went to the Phantom Gourmet's web site and did a search for local places they recommend and came up with The Boneyard, which is local to my area.
The place is a cross between a bar/restaurant and a biker's bar, but not in a bad way.
Just don't make this the first place you ever take a date, unless she's that kinda girl.

Now onto the food.
I ordered a rack of baby backs, with slaw & corn bread.
I tend to judge a place by its slaw. It's something that's really hard to screw up, and corn bread is another way since it's easy to get a rock rather than bread.

Well, the slaw was ok. Just ok. It was creamy, but very, very bland. A disappointment for sure.
The corn bread was unique. It was very moist breaking it apart, but once in your mouth seemed dry. You definitely needed the butter they provided.

Now, onto the ribs.
I've had better, lots better, and I've had worst, LOTS worse.
The rub was flavorful, a little spicy, very nice.
In my opinion the meat was a little dry, but that's a personal thing.
You get a plastic container of BBQ sauce to dip it in.
All in all, it was OK, just OK.

Two highlights were the Jack 'n Ginger, good size and great proportions.
The second was their Breaded Portobello mushrooms, they were excellent!

So all in all, it wasn't bad, but a tad pricey for middle of the road.

• Visited August 2013
bostonma
“Just So-So”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

As expected, it was very noisy. That's OK. My draft beer was barely chilled. Not OK. Food was just OK. Both had baby backs. Decent taste but kinda tough on the edges. Maybe not freshly done? Server was efficient to a fault. I used a coupon with 18% gratuity already in and she wanted to know if "I needed change". I hate that when a server asks that. I'll decide if I need change and don't need to be put in a tough position when asked.

• Visited June 2013