“Great place to eat”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 79 Restaurants in Seekonk
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lindenhurst, New York
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We went to Friday's twice and both times were great. Good food, great service, Not a long wait time for food or drinks, Will be back in town in Sept,

• Visited April 2014

Covina, California
“Excellent dinner”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The food was excellent and the servers were efficient and friendly. There was nothing to dislike. It happened to be our son's birthday and we ordered a dessert and candle. They thought it was cute because our son was celebrating in LA and we were in MA!

Visited April 2014
“Personal service”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I dont understand Why a waiter introduce themselves with name? They take your order but then someone else bring you the food.? A person I have no clue why is even bringing the food and I don't no the name of. Then the food arrive..."who is having the chicken fingers, and the onion soup and salad" .Its amazing I was their with my child...take a guess..if we had been served by the same person maybe we would have been served what we ordered, and felt personal service which they try to give. What really turned me off at the end was when paying. Do you want change back? He does not even know how much money is in there..could be a $100 note. The question is rude in general. Who ever came up with that? Just bring me my change back period. Friday's you have to go back to basics if it's personal service you like to give...

Damariscotta, Maine
“It's Friday's, you know what your getting.”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Typical Fridays chain, larger than many I have been to but that is good considering the apparent popularity.

Visited November 2013
Forest Hills, NY
“Typical Friday Fare”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

They had a new menu so I tried the BBQ flatbread and dumplings, which was good. The service is really good as is the food.

Visited August 2013