“Americanized Mexican”

Ranked #51 of 80 Restaurants in Seekonk
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 June 2013

After glancing at the menu and realizing they totally combine American into Mexican food combos, I totally went for the ultimate clash. The BBQ Chicken in a chimichanga! I was a little surprised when it came and I dug in and it was breaded, fried pre made bbq chicken strips unlike how the menu said it was fresh chicken so in my head I was picturing fresh chicken cut into small chunks. I was okay with it being like that, it was quite tasty, probably a gob of calories to stick those strips in a fried burrito though! It came with rice and beans as well, which were done well.

They bring chips and salsa to the table and if you ask for more, you can get more. Our server was friendly. This place was definitely not authentic but tasty. Only major downside was that it was kind of expensive for tex-mex.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

The drinks are tasty the bar keeps fun and the food are a nice compliment. Stop anytime and you will leave happy!

Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

Food was poor but the waitress was very friendly and helpful. Kind of stinks when you can see to much and by saying that I mean being able to look into the kitchen and see the cooks playing with there hair. I would surely pass on this place as I would venture to say taco bell would taste better than the food they served us tonight.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Though I do like this restaurant I often refuse to go because they bring a basket of chips with a tiny plastic cup of salsa that is so undersized it makes my blood boil. I am tired of asking for more and management just doesn't seem to get it.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Food was just okay. I would eat here again only if all other surrounding restaurants had long wait times.

Been to Tito's Cantina? Share your experiences!