“Whas happend to this place?”
Review of Tito's Cantina

Tito's Cantina
Ranked #46 of 79 Restaurants in Seekonk
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
RI
“Whas happend to this place?”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I used to love coming to this place, I moved further away and it just has not been convenient. 4 years later we happened to be in the area and the food was completely different. Not authentic tasting at all and very slow service. There wasn't that many people in there and food was getting sent back left and right and the bartender kept apologizing. I know we won't consider taking the trip again there are much better places.

• Visited May 2014

Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Good Mexican Food in Massachusetts”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This is a cute Mexican Restaurant with a bar and eating area. It is decorated in Mexican motif. The food is good and there are several salsas and hot sauces available. The chips arrive at the table warm with a container of salsa. Wait staff is plesant and attentive. We stopped in for lunch and the waiter offered us somoe specials and choices that were very helpful. We'll go back at night and try their Margaritas next time!

Visited March 2014
Attleboro, Ma.
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch. We have been here once before an found the food to be as good. We both had 2 crispy tacos, mine with BBQ pork and my lovely bride's with chicken. Good food and service, and reasonable prices. We will return again.

Visited March 2014
Easton, Pennsylvania
“good lunch”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have only had lunch here but the meal was good. There was plenty of food and the service was very good. I would go back to this place

• Visited December 2013
Somerset, Massachusetts
“Food was good but the restaurant stunk of rotten kitchen dumpster”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is a local restaurant with two locations. We were hungry after some shopping and decided to give it a try.
We were pleasantly surprised by all the selections on the menu- not your typical tex-mex.
When we first walked in, we noticed an odor but wasn't quite sure what it was - it lingered the entire time we were there and was definitely a detraction to the food.
I finally recalled what it smelled like- the area around a dumpster behind a restaurant- it should NOT smell like rotting food inside the restaurant.
I had the empanadas and they were very good- my husband had the Mole Chicken Chimichanga. While it was tasty it was not prepared as described- only mole sauce on the outside - a basic Chicken Chimi.
We DID NOT get sick - that was our biggest concern with mexican restaurants. IF it wasn't for the horrible stench, we would go back - but that concerns me about the cleanliness in the kitchen.

• Visited November 2013