“Birthday Party Horror” 1 of 5 bubbles

Brockton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Birthday Party Horror”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

My son had a birthday party there and it was by far the worst experience ever. The staff was not pleasant, unaccomidating and I was rushed through the entire process. It felt more like a birthday factory then anything. The other parties there complained as well about the same things, and were furious with the staff.

I could not enjoy my son's birthday, because the staff stressed me out so much with time. My guests even noticed the staff pushiness, and expressed their disgust with the place.

I spoke to the manager towards the end of his party and nothing was done. I would NEVER have a party there or suggest it to anyone. Also, after the experience I too found several people who had experienced the same rushed birthday process.

Visited July 2014
6 Thank Miryam I

Barrington, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something to do....but bring hand sanatizer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a great thing to have close to home during those long winter months. The rides are good for younger kids. Only complaint is it is kind of dirty....

Visited September 2013
Providence, Rhode Island
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“first time golfing for my son”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have been going for years so I am used to it ,It hasn't changed in a long time . its a basic golf course no bells and whistles like waterfall or caves .My son like it . I've been to ones in Florida that have a lot more to them so I may be a little spoiled . they should update it a bit to make it more interesting /fun .

Visited October 2013
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

We went for a 4th birthday party which included tickets and tokens and had a good time. The party room was a good space (birthday parties also happen in a common area) and attendant was helpful with the food and clean up. There are bumper cars, a carousel, and other smaller rides as well as token machines to play games where you win tickets that can be redeemed for a prize. I had concerns about the safety of some of the rides. For example, there is a sign next to the bumper cars that says you need to be 52'' to ride. Yet with a parent any size child was allowed to ride. The less than 1 year old infant and even 3 year olds were bumping their faces on the restraint bar when they were bumped. It did not seem very safe, yet the attendant assured us that the policy of the facility is that it's at your own risk. The bathrooms were wet for as early in the day as it seemed we were there, but they were fine. I would suggest for a birthday party, but I won't be taking my child on a regular basis.

Visited October 2013