Comfort Inn Seekonk - Providence
US$137
US$122
US$78
Motel 6
Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn(Seekonk)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$85
Priceline
US$191
GardenInn.com
All reviewsoutdoor poollemon waterwafflessausagebreakfast hostdog treatsclosed for the seasonmini vacationone night staygillette stadiumdecent pricecomfortable beda great stayplace to sleepnew englandhot breakfastfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I visit relatives in Rhode Island every year and for the past 3 years I have stayed at the Comfort Inn in Seekonk. It really is a nice property. The beds are very comfortable (the mattresses have been recently changed) the carpeting in the hallways and rooms have been changed and the room was very clean.

I noticed that the bathroom light was very dim and meant to say something to the main desk, when I returned from an outing, but when I returned the lights had already been changed without my having to ask.

The only minor irritation that I had are the doors, they are heavy metal and when guests close them they really slam causing you to wake during the night. Perhaps if they adjusted the pneumatic door closer it would help.

I plan on staying there again in the future and would certainly recommend the hotel to anyone. The room has a safe, microwave, refrigerator and in-room coffee. The breakfast is your standard hotel fare.

All in all I was completely satisfied and would return

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
GMMA130, General Manager at Comfort Inn Seekonk - Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you very much for completing this review for us. We are happy to see to that you are a repeat customers of ours! Please consider us again if you ever find yourself in the are.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

New beds and sheets were nice for a good nights sleep. New towels too, but they weren't very thick which I like. They have obviously been redoing this hotel, but it is not complete. When we turned down the hall to our room we were met with an unpleasant smell. Not sure if it is from smoking or what, but once in our room it was fine. Place was clean, but bathroom did not have a towel rack. Not sure if they will be replacing carpet which could use new carpet. Clerk who checked us in said that they would be receiving more new furniture in a few weeks.
Breakfast was typical hotel food. Nothing special. Coffee was good.
Yes, would we be willing to stay here again.
They do allow pets to stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GMMA130, General Manager at Comfort Inn Seekonk - Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Hi thanks for taking the time to complete your review. Unfortunately part of the renovations required us to remove the towel racks from the walls and provide a towel cabinet under the sink instead. But it is good to see that you enjoyed the new mattresses and bedding that we now offer. And you are more then welcome to bring your pet the next time around!

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this Inn several times over the years. Most recently, it was for numerous days in May of '14. I give the inn a 10 on all levels of customer satisfaction: Front desk was reasonable on "best price offer". Rooms are very large and clean, with many amenities. Showers hot, and then a great breakfast with eggs, sausage, yogurt, etc. While traveling in southern New England, I choose the Comfort Inn, especially Seekonk, Ma. I have had 100% satisfaction.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you found our rate to be a good value and that you enjoyed your room while you stayed with us. If you ever find yourself in the area please consider us again for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Seekonk in order to attend graduation at Providence College. At first I was rather disappointed, as the hotel looks rather run down...and it certainly needs some renovation. BUT...the bed was SO comfortable, it was always clean, and the staff was very pleasant and accommodating. We were entering the building one afternoon between graduation "events", and were approached a man, who introduced himself as the manager, and asked us how everything was. We thought that was great! The breakfast was a typical Comfort Inn breakfast, offering egg patties, sausage, muffins, do it yourself waffles, cereal, fruit, etc...
All in all...not a "fancy" place, but for the price, not a bad choice. (oh..and the water pressure in the shower was amazing!)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
GMMA130, General Manager at Comfort Inn Seekonk - Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hi

We happy to see that you found our beds very comfortable! We do take pride in making sure our rooms are clean for all our guests. If you ever find yourself in the area again. Please consider us for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Booked a room here for a few nights while taking a class at RISD. It is clean enough and quiet enough, but definitely a no-frills motel. I have stayed at other comparably priced motels in the area that offer better amenities and newer accommodations and this is on the lower end of the scale. Suitable for those used to budget accommodations, but will likely be disappointing for anyone who has stayed where you expect any level of modernity. The building itself is clean but dated, room furnishings are the same. Towels are just about at the end of their useful (or pleasant) life-span. There is an odd odor like aerosol deodorant that seems to permeate everything, but the weather was nice so I was able to open the window to air the room a bit. Not unpleasant, but I don't like heavy fragrance in my room. They seem to take pets, at least there were a number of guests with dogs while I was here. That doesn't bother me, but may for people sensitive to animals. There is a good size outdoor pool which I can imagine gets good use in the summer, but again, at least one other motel in the immediate vicinity has an indoor pool that may appeal more to those traveling in less temperate times of year. The breakfast buffet is adequate to un-appealing depending on your opinion of processed foods. Think McDonalds quality and stick to the cereals I guess. Not a vacation destination, but passable for a night or two on your way through or on business, but there are other accommodations in the area that give better a better experience for the money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the motel for maximum quiet (furthest from busy road).
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert C

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.