“Better than others”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Seekonk
Rochester, New York, United States
“Better than others”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I have been to Providence 4 times now and I won't go any place else....I went to another motel and they had roaches, so needless to say I am going to continue using Knights Inn Seekonk. I find the rooms comfortable, the staff friendly and the rooms are quiet. I appreciate the no smoking rooms on top of being affordablethey are reasonable in price It's in a great location and not far from the colleges......

Room Tip: I would recommend this motel if you want a comfortable, clean, private room @ a reasonable price
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Gigi2128

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Toronto
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Stayed here with friends as we visited colleges in Providence because it was an affordable option. Wish we had gone elsewhere. This place is a motel, with musty rooms, windows that have a hard time locking, mattresses that are stained, out-dated interior decor, static-y TVs, absolutely horrible breakfast (curdled milk, stale cereal, no butter for English muffins), staff that are indifferent to your needs, and a strong stench of sewage in the rear section of the motel (parking area, in between rows of rooms). The water pressure in our shower was so strong it hurt. Thankfully, the beds were comfortable (after we stripped them in search of bed bugs - we didn't find any), there were decent restaurant options nearby and there was free internet. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank academia_nut

Travellers are raving about these Seekonk hotels

New England
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Rooms were ok, unpleasant odor of diapers nearly masked by industrial cleaning chemicals. In need of a reno, but for the price... Came with microwave and fridge. Pool is a 5* for sure! Very cool. Fitness center, not so much. Nice tile work in the bathrooms, another remnant of the 5* days. If you're in need of a cheap place at the last minute, it's worth a shot, though I think better deals can be had. Beds are not too comfy. Good wifi.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Bridgeport, CT
Reviewed 9 August 2011

My friends and I reserved our room a month in advance and specifically asked for non-smoking rooms due to asthma and allergies. When we arrived, we were given smoking rooms which reeked of smoke and were told we had no choice but to accept them. The room was old dingy and run down. There was mold in the bathroom and the drain was broken. The room was advertised to have a microwave but did not. It was obvious from the clientele that this was a long stay welfare motel. I did not feel safe at all in my room as a single person. Most of the clientele sat outside day and night smoking and drinking. It is fine that Knights Inn wants to run this as a welfare motel but it should be advertised as such. Had I known, I certainly would not have stayed here. It really put a damper on our vacation.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank mommy41
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 June 2011

I had business in East Providence and decided to save some money on the hotels for the night. When you pay $60 or so for a room you shouldn't expect too much back. The room itself was perfectly adequate - if not somewhat spartan. Everything worked, though not necessarily well. The bathroom was tiny, and the hot water didn't work in the sink. Otherwise everything else, internet, TV, etc. were perfectly fine. The bed was comfortable - though the sheets were a little scratchy. Importantly everything was clean, though I noticed some Mildew in the bathroom. I didn't interact much with the staff other than to pick up my keys (I arrived late at night and left early the next day), so don't have much to say about them. The hotel's location was fine enough for my business in East Providence. I wouldn't want to stay there with a family though - not the best location in the world.

Overall I don't think I'd stay here again. It is fine for what it is, but I think next time I'll spend a few more bucks and stay somewhere more comfortable.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank THEBafanaBafana
East Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 23 February 2011

The Staff was very nice to us all four times we have been there. They always give us a deal. Rooms are clean and average. Matresses could be softer.....

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sbotelho
Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed 23 October 2010

We were going to stay in Providence and ended up at the Knights Inn in Seekonk. We saved hundreds of dollars and enjoyed our stay. There location is great , close to Rt. 195 and near any stores you may need. The rooms are clean and the housekeepers are very helpful. I would stay here again in the future and recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank davercustom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seekonk
Comfort Inn Seekonk - Providence
Hampton Inn Seekonk
Hampton Inn Seekonk
#1 of 8 in Seekonk
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Knights Inn Seekonk MA? Share your experiences!