“High volume Panera”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Warwick, Rhode Island
“High volume Panera”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This Panera is located right on Route 6 in Seekonk. It's pretty easy to get to and provides plenty of parking. The restaurant is kept in good condition.
This is a high volume Panera, especially near the lunch hour. They do well with handling the high volume. I felt rushed though. I knew what I wanted when I got to the counter but as I was asking questions it was rush rush rush...next person. I understand they don't want lines out the door but I'd rather have my sandwich right. I'll skip this next time it's in the lunch hour. I'm sure when it's settled down it is not like this.
The quality of food was as good as one would expect at a Panera. I will probably return back here, just at a different time.

• Visited September 2013

Montclair, New Jersey
“Very nice and comfortable”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Had a fabulous lunch with a lobster roll and soup. Was suprised when bill was just under 20. but, I never looked at prices while ordering. It was so worth it - full big chunks of lobster and a delicious roll! Place was busy busy, but clean and I found seating.

Visited July 2013
East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Serve yourself to goodness”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Love their green tea drink. I always crave their soups, which are always deleicious and a pretty good variety. Their salads with steak or grilled chicken are always a special treat. Tempt yourself at the bakery with homemade breads,pastries and other baked goods. My favorites are Asagio bread and bearclaws. Of course you have to rough it and go cafeteria style.

Visited March 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food; busy place”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

The food was good; the place was busy. We ordered lunch 'to go' as we did not have the time to sit down to eat. Sandwiches were large and tasty. Close to 195 so it's easy to grab and get on the road.

• Visited April 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Love this panera”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Easy acces from interstate 195. Even when they are very busy I can always find a seat,service is quick with a smile

Visited November 2012

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!