“Typical Panera Bread - Reliable and Good.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #15 of 79 Restaurants in Seekonk
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Typical Panera Bread - Reliable and Good.”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We often stop at Panera's for a mid-morning snack or for lunch. On this occasion it was for lunch. Panera's sandwiches are very good size, so my wife and I usually split one - like the Italian panini we had this time. Plenty of meat and cheese. Good tasting. Actually, too much bread for me, so I pick at parts of it. My only complaint has nothing to do with restaurant, but rather the location. Very busy street and a busy shopping strip mall.

Visited July 2014

Bristol, Rhode Island
“Tasty, Fresh food and great coffee :)”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I'm never disappointed when I go to this Panera The service,the fresh food and the atmosphere is very nice! And the baked goods absolutely delicious! Keep up the great work. and to add the mindset of global responsibility to feeding people is a definite plus :)

• Visited June 2014
Warwick, Rhode Island
“High volume Panera”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This Panera is located right on Route 6 in Seekonk. It's pretty easy to get to and provides plenty of parking. The restaurant is kept in good condition.
This is a high volume Panera, especially near the lunch hour. They do well with handling the high volume. I felt rushed though. I knew what I wanted when I got to the counter but as I was asking questions it was rush rush rush...next person. I understand they don't want lines out the door but I'd rather have my sandwich right. I'll skip this next time it's in the lunch hour. I'm sure when it's settled down it is not like this.
The quality of food was as good as one would expect at a Panera. I will probably return back here, just at a different time.

• Visited September 2013
Montclair, New Jersey
“Very nice and comfortable”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Had a fabulous lunch with a lobster roll and soup. Was suprised when bill was just under 20. but, I never looked at prices while ordering. It was so worth it - full big chunks of lobster and a delicious roll! Place was busy busy, but clean and I found seating.

Visited July 2013
East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Serve yourself to goodness”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Love their green tea drink. I always crave their soups, which are always deleicious and a pretty good variety. Their salads with steak or grilled chicken are always a special treat. Tempt yourself at the bakery with homemade breads,pastries and other baked goods. My favorites are Asagio bread and bearclaws. Of course you have to rough it and go cafeteria style.

Visited March 2013