“Great deli sandwiches”

Price range: US$5 - US$12
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Just had lunch at Charlie's. Everything fresh and delicious. Ignore the comment below about bacteria. Place is perfectly clean and yes, they DO wear gloves when making the sandwiches. If we're ever in Sharon again we'll go back!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

So who knew? Charlie's Deli has the best lox and bagel breakfast this side of Brookline? No signage or advertising, just fresh, delicious, and a very generous portion! Ask for whatever you want with it… My usual is a toasted everything bagel with lox, chive cheese, capers and sliced tomatoes. With a bottomless cup of Green Mountain coffee, it's about $10 bucks. Outstanding!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I was at Charlie's Deli this morning and was impressed with the great selection of breakfast and lunch items. Breakfast was fast and efficient, yet everyone was so friendly! I have been to the deli several times and always found the food to be consistently good. I like the fact that they brew Green Mountain coffee and have great chopped liver!
A jewel in the neighborhood for sure.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The last time I was there they were using their hands to cut food. I did not see a glove anywhere. I haven't been there since I saw what I saw.

2  Thank banjoman1948
CharlesS6801, Owner at Charlie's Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

I can understand you being angry and disappointed that your son Zack could not make it as a waiter here; but you are going pretty low to write a fraudulent review ! But I guess you have to live with yourself.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Whenever my kids come back to Sharon, they always make me go to Charlie's Deli and buy Charlie's Tuna. (not to be confused with Charlie the Tuna on the Starkist commercial) Charlie's tuna is so much better. All the food there is really good including the lean corned beef. It is an eat-in deli, with breakfast and lunch specials

2  Thank behappy101