Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,937 results
All reviews golf course manor house stunning grounds two double beds chipping norton sauna and steam room spa break spa facilities walk in shower modern hotel biscuits brassey restaurant cotswolds bathrobes oxford
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Took us a while to find the spa (over an hour) as poorly sign posted. Once we were there we changed and went to the pool side which was fine. When we went for lunch we were really disappointed, the lunch was tiny and the chicken was very dry. We went to order more food as we were still hungry and were told that the menus were being reprinted so there was no food available for us. We then had our treatments which were great but overall was a disappointing visit.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
HPGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Heythrop Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your time on the poolside. However, I am sorry to see that you did not enjoy the lunch that was offered and I am also sorry to see that were told you were not able to order any more food. I am disappointed by this as there should have been an alternative offered to you.

I am sorry that you found your overall visit to be disappointing. I do hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future so we can have an opportunity to show you that this unsatisfactory visit was an exception.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Booked a Spa Day & Lunch at Heythrop Park. Therapist Lucy was amazing, there was no rush felt completely relaxed. My friend had a facial and I had a back neck and shoulder massage. The treatment room was lovely and with soft lights was relaxing and welcoming. I have been to a lot of Spa's for treatment and this was fabulous felt amazing, We were very impressed. Therapist Lucy was brilliant, a big thanks you x

The only down side was the Lunch it came on a tray similar, to an what you get in an airplane every thing on it bread main and dessert very odd. Food was good but the salmon was over cooked.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
HPGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Heythrop Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding your recent visit to our property.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your recent Spa Day with us at Heythrop Park Resort.

I have passed on your kind words about Lucy to our Spa Manager, who will feed this back to Lucy. She will be delighted know that she impacted your day and that your treatments left you feeling great afterwards.

I am sorry to see that the lunch was not to your liking and that you found the salmon to be overcooked. We will use this feedback to improve the service we are providing.

I hope to see you visit us again in the future.

Kind Reagrds

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Stayed at Heythrop Park for two nights 20th - 22nd April.The Manor House is beautiful as are the grounds.Unfortunately the outside of the Crown Plaza is very bland.The is a mile drive from the road to the resort which is nice then you come to a concrete building which takes the wow factor from the rest of the resort.Once checked in we went to our room No.57.We couldn’t believe how small it was we couldn’t hardly get by the bed sideways and we are small.So went to reception where The lovely Jess gave us another room which was miles better.We ate at the brassiere bar overlook the park which was nice.The grounds have two walking trails and a golf course and is nice to walk around.Overall we enjoyed our stay there and it was a good place to explore the Cotswolds.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank stephenhwickham

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

I am delighted to see that overall you enjoyed your stay with us as a base for you to explore the Cotswolds.

I am also thrilled to see that the room move I was able to offer made a great difference to your stay.

It is great that you enjoyed an evening meal in the Bar and that you also were able to explore our grounds and see all that our Resort has to offer.

Please do let us know if you wish to stay with us again in the future, we will do all that we can to ensure that you are well looked after.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The driveway is almost a mile long. There are some savage potholes suggesting the owners have adopted the same policy on road maintenance as Central Government. I guess it keeps speed down.The setting is wonderful, the reception is okay then there is the room. I’m sure the decor will come back in fashion, sometime in the future. The room was very stuffy because the air handling system was not working. I tried to open the window but it was secured shut. Reception told me that was for my own safety. My own safety? On the ground floor? Wild animals? Probably for their safety, it prevented me throwing the furnishings out the window. I did get moved. Lots and lots of complaints by other guests about room sizes and storage room for clothes. The grade 2 listed hotel next door tells you; “This is what you could have had”. I ate in the restaurant which looked hideous in terms of decor but in fairness the food was okay. The staff were very polite but they were probably at the start of learning English as a foreign language. The Spa and Health Club were excellent and whilst I am not a golfer, the golf course looked beautiful. I guess you’ll love it or find your visit somewhat amusing!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank StuW98

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback.

We are in the process of making repairs to the potholes on our driveway. Due to the extreme bouts of snow and ice we experienced over the winter months, our driveway is suffering from cracks and potholes. Due to the length of our driveway, I hope you can understand that it does take some time to make these repairs.

I am sorry to see that you were no happy with the room you were first allocated. the windows in the bedrooms are securely shut, this is for safety, so our guests do not suffer any hand injuries trying to open and close the windows, they are also securely closed to keep the air conditioning functioning properly and to also save energy, helping us to be a greener Hotel.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the food available in the Restaurant, I am sorry to see that the decor of some areas of the Hotel is not to your taste.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our spa facilities within the Leisure Club.

I do hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Check-in was great; lovely ladies on the desk who really took care of me, having arrived late after a long drive. Room was clean and well done out; bathroom equally good and I liked the fact that you could choose an overhead waterfall shower or wall mounted. Aircon worked a treat, linens were all fresh and sumptuous.

The conference facilities and catering was all really nicely done with no hitches and plenty of coffee. Will be back here for another conference in October; looking forward to returning.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding your stay with us.

I am delighted to see that our Reception Staff made you feel well looked after once you made it to us after your long journey to us.

I am pleased to see that you found your room, as well as the bathroom, to be clean and well equipped.

It is great to see that you found the conference facilities to be suitable and that you also enjoyed the catering offering.

We look forward to welcoming you back in October.

Kind Regards,