“Took a Mozzerella making class there.”
Review of Dave's Fresh Pasta

Dave's Fresh Pasta
Ranked #9 of 321 Restaurants in Somerville
Reviewed 17 May 2014

It was so much fun. Food drink and cheese!!!!! what else could you want. I just ate the last bits of the fresh mozzarella I made there 2 weeks ago... sad!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Got sandwiches for dinner with a friend. Mine took a little while to be made, but it was quite tasty and reasonably priced. People working there were friendly enough. There are only a few tables there for eating in, but at this time they were all free so it was no problem.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I've been ordering from Dave's for my office for over a year. My office's favorites include the Hippie Salad, prociutto and fig sandwich, and pretty much anything else on the menu. The service is always prompt and friendly, the food fresh and wonderful. Dave also went out of his way to provide a sumptuous holiday catered feast for my office including roast turkey and all the trimmings. It was one of our best lunches of the year. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

They have a large selection of sandwiches and panini's to choose from. I try to mix it up every time I go but somehow I always get the flank steak by the time i am done paying.

The classes are one of the best in boston if your looking to learn how to make basic pastas, raviolis, or sauces. They are small and a good option for date night.

Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

This was our stop for lunch on our way to Salem. It was very busy wich I took as a great sign. Everything is made to ord. I had the prosciuto and fig sandwich which was delish. The saltiness from the meat and sweetness from the fig jam combined with creaminess from fresh mozzarella is a match made in culinary heaven. My friends enjoyed their sandwiches as well. This is a fantastic little spot. Be sure to check it out if you are in or going to pass thru the area. You won't regret stopping.