Morrison House Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Somerville
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Charles Hotel(Cambridge)
  • Pool
Hotel Veritas(Cambridge)
View Hotel
All reviewsdavis squarehard boiled eggsb bfriendly hostsshort walkoff street parkingsubway stationdvd playerthree nightsroom was spaciouslindebostonlaundrycomforthairdryercons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2011

It was my second time here and first time for my girlfriend. I always wished to come back and she was super-happy I brought her here. We live in the area, but we were coming from some very rough days of home relocation and we wanted to have a comfortable place to rest and relax: this place was perfect, very quiet and full of comforts. We were destroyed, but this night gave us a rebirth! We enjoyed so much the super-comfortable bed and room and the breakfast with the very nice guests and owner, it is a pity we arrived late at night and we had to run away in the morning, I would like to stay longer to play with the cat and enjoy the place. This is one of the best place I have ever stayed in all my travels and I will definitely recommend it to everybody. So bad it is so close to my house: it makes hard to find an excuse to come back again, but I hope I will!

Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by the great breakfast, the well-equipped room, the glorious back deck (for sun and shade), the up-to-date selection fo DVD's and overall experience. I was pleased to meet two other families there, though I did not have my children with me, I enjoyed to eyouthful company!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank ecain
Reviewed 24 April 2011

Needed an overnight place to stay after seeing Jon Anderson at the Somerville Theatre. Lovely house, friendly hostess, very close to Davis Square and the T, room well-outfitted (phone, flat screen TV, cable, fridge, WiFi). Best of all was Sebastian, friendly and adorable. Being cat lovers, we left our room door ajar when we went to bed; five minutes later he came in, and spent the night sleeping on the bed with us, purring away. We'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JD10367
Reviewed 22 March 2011

I stayed here while visiting my daughter who goes to school in Boston and lives in Somerville. It's close to public transportation and convenient to the house where my daughter lives with several other students.

I tried to book again for graduation, but there was only one room available and I have several family members to accommodate.

The house is very nice, clean and comfortable. The innkeepers are helpful and accommodating. The house is not what you would consider 'elegant or trendy, but we were very happy and very comfortable.

One nice touch was that they had a selection of DVD's available that were filmed in Boston -- we watched "Next Stop Wonderland." Another great plus was that the innkeepers sent directions on how to get there from the airport, saving us the price of a taxi. Boston is a fantastic city for public transportation -- we never needed a car or a taxi during our stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2011

I consider Morrisono House my summer Home. I have been Ron and Linde's guest apprpoximately 6 times. They are genuinely warm and friendly, helpful but never intrusive on guests' prpivacy. The rooms are clean, comfy and homey. Sometimes it's hard to roll out of bed because I'm so relaxed while there. Linde is an excellent baker and delights guests with fresh baked treats every morning. I also love the location. Davis is great for getting the funky feel of Cambridge and it's easy on the budget. I love Morrison House!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010