“Delicious!”

Dali Restaurant & Tapas Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Dali Restaurant & Tapas Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 307 Restaurants in Somerville
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: Portuguese, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I came with my wife and parents to try all the different tapas and sangria and we enjoyed it all. The grilled lamb, beef empanadas, and jamon serrano were my favorite dishes- but realistically try everything. You will not regret it! Also the sangria was tasty. Definitely go with some friends and don't worry about submitting multiple orders to the kitchen as your night goes on. Delicious!

• Visited November 2013

Concord, NH
“Favorite Dining Experience in Boston Area”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I see my daughter, who lives in Somerville, a few times a year down her way. We usually eat at an upscale Boston place (e.g. Hamersley's Bistro, Atlantic Fish). On her recommendation, I tried Dali, a little further outbound from Union Square, her locale. Fantastic! We shared five dishes -- shrimp, spinach, rabbit, pheasant, and artichokes, all very good -- had interesting cocktails (and I had the port flight for a last course), were served by a warm and friendly fellow (named German) who shook our hands in farewell, and just had a marvelous time overall. The menu has 8-10 cold plates and about 30 hot plates. We got there early, 6:00, and were seated easily. At 8:00, when we left, the place was packed and folks were in line. The atmosphere was animated and everyone seemed to be having a good time. This is a definite repeat.

• Visited October 2013
Heathrow, Florida
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Lots of options on their Tapas menu. Enjoyed the Sangria too. Service for a group of 8 was very quick.

Visited October 2013
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Really good place”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This place is very normal look from the outside. But when you walk into it , you will be surprised. It
is very fancy inside. All waiters are spanish and they are really warm. Food is good.

• Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Been waiting to try this place and it didn't disapoint.”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Finally made it here, after wanting to try it for years. I loved the decor inside and out, great ambiance. Started with drinks, I was going to go for the Sangria and I heard it was really good here, but decided to go with the Caipirinha instead. My friend got the Sangria, so I was able to try it. It was ok, as was the Caipirinha. Both drinks were strong, I wouldn't drive with more than one.
We started with the Conejo Escabechado (Braised Rabbit w/Red Wine, Juniper & Garlic.) We both absolutely loved it. The meat was tender, and the sauce was so good. We had to order the bread basket so we had something to dip in the sauce. The bread basket had bread, and seasoned popovers and came with a chickpea-mushroom spread. The popovers were really good. Would have been better fresh out of the oven but we still enjoyed them. Next we tried Queso Rebozado con Miel (Deep-Fried Spanish Cheese w/Honey & Sweet Onion.) The cheese was sharp, and good and there was plenty of the honey & sweet onion jam to spread on the popovers. We also had Ravioles de Mariscos ( Lobster/Crabmeat Ravioli w/Shellfish Cream.) My friend really enjoyed them. I thought they were fine, but nothing outstanding. We sat for awhile and decided to go for one more, Albóndigas de Cordero (Lamb Meatballs w/Tomato-Mint Sauce.) This was my least favorite. I didn't like the consistency of the meatballs, or the flavor of the sauce.
Finally for desert we had the Tarta de Chocolates con Dulce de Leche (Chocolate cake w/Macadamia Nuts & Feuilletines.) It was yummy.
Besides the stuff mentioned above we had 2 sodas and a coffee. The bill was 80.00. A little pricey considering we didn't have a full meal, but having looked at the menu before hand I knew it would be so it dodn't bother me.
Our waiter was fine, his rhythm was a little off as he kept taking things away that we still wanted to keep. The rest of the staff seemed friendly.
We went on a Wednesday night and the place was packed. It can get a little squishy in there so be prepared.
On a final note, I will absolutely be returning to Dali, I'd love to try everything on the menu. Good for girls night, romance, or family (adult.) Not so great for kids.

• Visited September 2013