“Convenient to parking and theatre”

Orleans Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Orleans Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #153 of 312 Restaurants in Somerville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Red Line
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Very convenient to theatre in davis square and parking is across the street from this restaurant. Service was good and friendly. I had butternut squash raviolis and they were delicious and even served hot. I was with three other people and they all enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Ate at Orleans on a Friday evening with a girlfriend (both 50-something). While the crowd tends more toward the twenty-somethings, and it can get a little loud on weekends, I certainly felt comfortable. Food was good and reasonably priced. Had the fish tacos. Yum. (Those on the west coast may not be aware that decent fish tacos are VERY hard to find in the Northeast). Service - meh. One waiter took our order, but others brought the food to the table. Our orignal waiter was not all that attentive in checking back to see if we needed anything. Not horrible, but not great. Still, I would recommend.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

Well been here just a few times but the food and service is great.If you come on the weekends come early to get a table it gets very crowded.The BIG Bouncer at the door is also great very personable but I wouldn't cross him so behave people :) His name is Brian.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

We were there for the pasta special night (Monday). It was fantastic. I practically licked the plate clean. The outdoor deck was perfect on a warm evening with a slight breeze. The wait staff was good.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

It was a beautiful day in Boston. My family of four decided to find a place to have dinner with an out door patio. Orleans is a place I have passed often and knew had an open patio servig dinner. It was early about 5 and not crowded. The hostess sat us down at a nice table. And, then we waited, and waited. I got up to us the restroom and asked if we our table was assigned to anyone.

Finally our waiter arrived for drink orders. After another long pause the drinks arrived. We ordered appetizers and entrees at the same time. After a long delay again our appetizers and one entree arrived. then two more entrees, then finally the last entree., cold.

The food was mediocre at best. The "famous " mussles were okay. The steak tips ( all four of them) were cold. The grilled asapragus ( all five of them were overcooked) . I cant say any of the entrees were someting any of us would order again. As we finished our meal the bread baskets for the appetizers arrived. I can only assume this long established restaurant/bar is better catering to college kids than familes. It was not a good experience.