“Great Dinner n Drinks Spot in Davis Square”

Orleans Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Orleans Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #117 of 320 Restaurants in Somerville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Red Line
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I went here for a Tuesday night date. It was super quiet inside which made for great service! We ate at the bar and had a few drinks. The bartender had a great sense of humor and had good interactions with anyone seated. The food was really good too. I had the lobster macaroni and cheese - yum! I would go back. This place is VERY lively on the weekends from what I have seen. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Was skeptical after reading all the reviews, but the egg white rancheros breakfast fajitas were delicious! It is definitely a "bar" restaurant with sports/games on the TVs on the walls. All the breakfast dishes looked good. The service was also great.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Been here a few times with the gf and we are in love with this place. Besides the wide selection of beers, the food here is so good. The oysters, nachos, fish and chips, and fish sandwich have all been amazing. The lobster mac and cheese though was ok...It was good but we wished there was some more lobster in it. And the bar is on the smaller side so we have never been able to actually sit down there. We really do like this place and my gf said it has improved in the past year or so.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

i've been to this restaurant in the past, maybe 3 years ago or so, and it seems every few years i decide to give it another chance, especially since i walk by it every day and there are always people there. What am i missing? i always think, so i decided to give it another try with my wife.

And i remembered why i don't come here. The hostess was very accommodating and sat us quickly even though it was very busy, but things went downhill from there. My wife asked to return her marguerite due to strange taste, which was met with scorn but eventually done, replaced with wine. Her burger had to be returned as it came to our table underdone, and when returned was overdone. The server hated our table and let us know with service more fit for a self serve gas station. My meal was not objectionable, but not great, either. It's a sports bar, and so is noisy with only average quality food and rushed service.

i won't be back for another few years..

Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

We went around 4pm so the.only.thing that we couldn't order were the entrees. What is on the menu at that time are the appetizers, Pizzas, burgers and sandwiches. I ordered the house burger med rare and it came out medium which isn't that big of an issue for me. It was amazing, the pinnaple and jalepeno sauce that was on it was great and the meat was nice and jucy together with the iced tea it was the perfect thing for a hot summer afternoon.