“College Bar”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Nice place but not my style,it is more of a college bar than anything else.So if your in that age group or mind state than I recommend this place for you;

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We stopped by Joshua Tree at lunch time on a beautiful Sunday in August, 2012. The front of the pub was wide-open to the street, letting in the breezes and the views. The restaurant is lined with TV's... it's a sports pub after all, and even though I try to avoid places with screens, the volume was low and I could ignore them. They have a decent draft beer selection, and I loved my Harpoon Leviathan. The three of us shared an order of classic nachos. The multicolored chips were crisp and tasty. We ate and ate, but the pile of nachos never seemed to get any smaller! My companions chose the grilled bacon wrapped cod sandwich. Again - a healthy portion. They were cooked just right, and tasted great. I know, because I asked for a bite. One came with fries, the other substituted some onion rings for an extra buck. Those were good, too. Hey - maybe that's why I couldn't finish my own meal. Too much clandestine nibbling! I ordered the Black Angus sliders. Three not-so-little handfuls of goodness, and I reluctantly had to leave half of one and some fries on my plate, uneaten. Too full! But it was good... very good. It's a meal you'd want to finish. Next time, I'll show up even hungrier.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

This place has excellent waffle and sweet potato fries. I like this place for food - I have never had a meal here I didn't like. Try to get one of the tables in the front, the ones at the back are quite dark. Later at night this place gets crowded and you constantly feel like you are in people's way. Go somewhere else for the bar scene.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Was back here like every Thursday after dodgeball matches with the team. Ordered food because we were starving -- tried out the burger, it was great! Cooked perfectly, large portion, good brioche-like bun. Topped with gruyere and mushrooms. Wasn't in love with the cheese, would have gone the route of my friend and ordered lettuce, tomato and guacamole, but was still happy with my choice. Order the sweet potato fries - they were delicious, too. Burger was only $9, not bad for a filling meal.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Good range of beers. Sam Adams Summer Ale at $3 during June was a great reason to come here! Food was standard pub grub but plenty of it. Good atmosphere and lots of screens showing all the sports but not just a ball game crowd in there.