“Horrible Old Cupcakes.....YUCK!!!!!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 6 January 2014

These have to be the worst cupcakes I have ever had. Very dry and very stale in my opinion. Cupcakes were not even moist and the creams used inside and on top of the cupcakes tasted sour. Called the company and was told that they had to be stored properly and make sure that we had. And that they should be eaten right away. I told the person that they were just bought, so it must just be my tasted buds I was told. Well I took them home and everyone thought these would be great since they have heard of Kick......Cupcakes. However, the same results they tasted sour and were dry. Not moist at all. Store bought cupcakes taste better than these. To make matters worse these are not cheap cupcakes, they are overpriced for the quality you get. I wouldn't waste my time on these. Just plan YUCK!!!!!!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Called them a week before Christmas to see if they could provide 20 boxes of 4 cupcakes for office gifts. Heather was so helpful and organized, she was able to get exactly what I needed and was a big help in selecting flavors. Everything was delivered right on time the next day. Price was very reasonable, cupcakes were just the right size, beautifully decorated and really delicious - I'm a big fan !

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

This place is a few blocks from my house--so pretty dangerous that it's so good. Cupcakes are fresh, moist, and not too sweet. The people who work there are great, and believe it or not, the gluten free option tastes pretty darn good!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I love cupcakes and am always trying out new bakeries. After recently moving to Davis Square I ventured out to try Kickass. Not impressed, sadly. The inside is kind of strange - the cupcakes are situated on portable shelving. They had maybe 8-10 flavors on display which was kind of disappointing. I will say one good thing is their pupcake (cupcake for dogs). My lab went bananas! The cupcakes themselves are good - but not out of this world. I wanted to like this place but I think I will be getting my cupcakes downtown.

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

The cupcakes from here are really delicious, the banana foster one is fantastic and a unique stand out. The shop and service are kind of no frills and be prepared to shell out 3.00 a cupcake. Overall I would go back again.