“GREAT hot chocolate!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We went to JP Licks after a show at the Somerville Theatre recently and had one of the best cups of hot chocolate ever! DELICIOUS!

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Good ice cream great flavors, me and my wife love coming here after dinner on warm nights. The star is friendly and the service keeps us coming back. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

i don't know why people are crazy for JP Licks. their coffee is bad, and their ice cream is just average. The one in Davis Square has a nice location though. There's public seating in front of it so you could use those seats if the place is full. It's actually pretty small and full most of the time.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Yummy ice cream. We walk here often. It is located in the middle of Davis Square. Often there is a line out the door...... deservedly so! Nothing like getting an ice cream cone and sitting out in the square and listening to a street musician in the summer. Ahhhh.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I had a frappe, not what I call it, but definitely amazing. I would suggest this to anyone visiting Davis Square.