The Shady Hollow Inn
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$50
US$49
Ambassador Inn & Suites(South Yarmouth)
US$123
US$84
Oceanside Motel(Dennis Port)
GuestLodge(West Dennis)
TripAdvisor
Coachman Motor Inn(South Harwich)
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Just had to say what a wonderful time we had at Shady Hollow Inn. The house was very cute, with a beautiful backyard where we drank our tea in the morning. Our vegan breakfast was delicious, especially the muffins! It was wonderful to be able to have a full vegan breakfast each morning. Beth & Gary were very accommodating and especially helpful in planning activities in the Cape. I can't wait to go back next year when there is more time to explore Cape Cod!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mayaahluwalia
Reviewed 24 April 2011

Beth and Gary are perfect hosts! They accommodated our requests and they cooked a most delicious vegan breakfast for us. They are not a vegetarian Bed and Breakfast, per say. YET, they mastered cooking us a decadent meal. The house is very comfortable, welcoming and clean. They are knowledgeable about the area and all around lovely people!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gonebirding1
Reviewed 20 September 2010

This was my first time staying at the Shady Hollow Inn and I can't say enough good things about it. The Inn is beautifully decorated and the Inn Keepers are so delightful....not to mention the EXCELLENT food! Everything was very clean, quiet, and peaceful.

I will definitely be back again next year and HIGHLY recommend the Inn!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2009

My husband and I were just absolutely thrilled with our stay for our anniversary several years ago and have been meaning to go back. The breakfasts were some of the best we have ever been served and we even had dinner cooked for us (for an extra fee) one night, which was better than we would have had at a restaurant. The vacation was just wonderful and the inn in beautiful - the rooms spacious and decorated in a cozy but more modern style (unlike the horrible Victorian nonsense so often found in B&Bs) - cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 29 August 2008

I went to the Shady Hollow with my husband for 7 nights. We have heard that B and B's on The Cape are excellent, but we can't believe that there is another that takes so much care of their guests. I can't eat wheat and having been in the States many times, I know this can be a real problem as everything seems to be covered in flour, even if it doesn't need to be! Ann and David couldn't be more obliging and every morning I was given freshly baked wheat free muffins. Ann even made sure that there were different types every morning. ( Be warned the apple and cinnamon muffins are to die for!) This was followed by a variety of different wheat free quiches/ pancakes/ toast..... Breakfasts go on for ever and you don't need to eat another thing the whole day. Fantastic! We were allowed to borrow bikes, beach chairs, beach towels.... We were given full directions and advice for perfect sunsets, places to go.... and the setting and inn itself are just perfect. We sat in the garden with deer, chipmunks, humming birds.... it doesn't get much better than that. The only down side is that you do have to leave eventually and I think we could happily have moved in.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)