The Shady Hollow Inn
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$50
GuestLodge(West Dennis)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$49
Ambassador Inn & Suites(South Yarmouth)
US$126
US$123
Cancelon
Hotels.com
The Cutty Sark(Dennis Port)
TripAdvisor
The Garlands(Dennis Port)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Shady Hollow Inn is a very cozy place. The inn keepers are very friendly. They have good tips for restaurants and places to visit. The breakfast is delicious. The grounds are very beautiful and quiet. Definitely recommended.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My husband and I stayed for four nights during September, 2012 while attending a family wedding. I highly recommend this inn. If you're looking for a clean, quaint, quiet place, the Shady Hollow Inn is the place to stay! Also, the food is superb! Beth and Gary served in "courses", and all of the little added touches made us feel special. We loved the fact that Beth and Gary are "environmentally friendly" too. Beth gave us great recommendations for hiking nearby along the Bass River as well as directions to a hiking trail over the dunes to the ocean near Truro. Our room (The Seabreeze) was lovely, with a large bathroom. The flower and vegetable gardens are attractive as well. If we ever get the opportunity to visit the cape again, we will definitely be staying here again! Thank you Beth and Gary.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We booked last minute for 1 night only and this was a very nice B&B. Unfortunately for us, we had not paid attention to the "vegetarian/vegan-friendly" notice on the web site and were disappointed not to have a full breakfast (sorry but we're meat lovers). Regardless, the breakfast was delicious and Beth and Gary very accomodating (as they made eggs for us). We had a room on the main floor towards the front of the house. Very clean, comfortable bed. Beth gave us some good recommendations for eating out. Would definitely recommend if you are vegetarian/vegan or if a no-meat breakfast is OK with you. A tad expensive at $180/night but this is the Cape in July so....

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I needed my getaway to the Cape and found it at this lovely and comfortable home in South Dennis. Gary and Beth were lovely, attentive and very accommodating. I would highly recommend their Bed and Breakfast to family and friends. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The shared living space inside and outside was welcoming. I enjoyed my moments in the early morning sitting on the patio watching the birds, sipping my tea and reading. The weather was summery and welcomed the opportunity for breakfasts on the patio. The meals were beautiful and delicious.

I look forward to a chance to return and bring my husband to enjoy this place and take advantage of all the activities in the area - bike trails, quaint towns, museums, beaches, restaurants, etc.

You can't miss stopping here for a 'lovely getaway'.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We had the most wonderful time staying here. The food was amazing; a three-course breakfast every morning, with changing muffins and vegan items like tofu scramble and french toast. Gary and Beth were incredibly friendly and helpful. We took our bikes, and were given directions and maps to help us find bike routes to beaches and nice places to ride. When we left, we were already talking about how much we would love to go and stay again. We were in the smallest room, but it was lovely and well equipped. Overall, just a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple