We stayed for one night at this location. The rooms are all close to the beach most of them with ocean views. The room was clean and updated. The place is overpriced simply because it right at the beach. Although the water is not that great. In my opinion, Cape Cod is an over priced destination. It is worth visiting and seeing but I would not save money all year to go there.
The staff at the location was great, they work very hard and are very helpful.
We used the outdoor and indoor pool and they always brought towels and any thing we need.
I would go back again at the right and lower price rate but I would certainly want to try others in different areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Mist Beach Hotel & Suites in the heart of Cape Cod is located directly on Nantucket Sound with 300 feet of private sandy beach and breathtaking ocean views. Convenient to area restaurants, outlet shopping, specialty stores, historical sites, legendary antique shops, art galleries, and numerous outdoor activities such as golfing, deep sea fishing and biking, this oceanfront resort offers everything you will need for the perfect Cape Cod getaway vacation. The Ocean Mist Beach Hotel and Suites has reopened following a multi-million dollar renovation. All areas of the hotel will be completely renovated and updated to incorporate luxurious furnishings and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Mist Beach Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Mist South Yarmouth
- Ocean Mist Hotel South Yarmouth
- Ocean Mist Beach Hotel & Suites South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA