“The cutest studio I have ever seen.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pier 7 Condominiums

Pier 7 Condominiums
New Hampshire
“The cutest studio I have ever seen.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012

I hade been offerred great 4-day deals before and love to go and try out resorts for the first time. I was thrilled to find that the studio i got had a table and chairs instead of the common counter shelf with stools. The set up was attractive and laid out to give the homey look. The only fly in the oitment was the fact that I went during fruit-fly season. Pier 7 is across the street from a cranberry bog. They had sprayed the units and the smell was awful. It got into everything I owned. When I got home and went to work, I found that my agency had also done the same thing. Yuck! Just part of the season I guess. The unit faced the street and was glad because they had the Columbus Day parade pass right in front of the place and I watched it from the porch. The Wi-Fi set up was not dependable and was down more often than working.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing 28 on the second floor. Unless you come from a city, you will enjoy the familie...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank GeorgetteofNH

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Vernon, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

Stayed at Pier 7 in August 2012. The room we had was very nie. We had 2 double beds, 2 bathrooms, plenty of closet space, a livingroom with a small kicthenette, and 2 TV'S. The place was very clean and in a great location. Looking to go back over the holidays. Would recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank marcia g
Staten Island, New York, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

My company paid for 4 nights and 5 days at Pier & Condominiums for paying my electric and gas bills. The living quarters were basic but often times that makes you appreciate what you have an what you do not have. I enjoyed the rooms as I upgraded to an additional bedroom and connected the rooms. Clean place and you can walk to great places including miniature golf across the street. Wonderful time! By Ambitvip.com

Room Tip: Upgrade if you can.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Ralph I
Mansfield, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

These units are nicely done. There is plenty of room for 6 people with 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. Kitchen area is well stocked with glasses and silverware and a fridge. Front desk personnell were so helpful and friendly.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Lisa M
Fairfield, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2011

clean and basic, 2 full baths, sleeps 6.... 4 in the bedroom and 2 in the living room. small refrige and microwave, no stove....only an indoor pool. bucket of information on the table along with a few toiletries such as his and hers razors,Towels were plentiful and staff was very helpful......
My one complaint was the women at the desk doesn't know the area, so when you would ask about the beaches she doesn't have basic knowledge. example which is the best one to go to....answer I don't know I dont live here..... Does it have parking....Does it have a restroom..... got same answer.......
Like I said it was very clean and everyone helpful but you go to the cape in July for beaches so know the basics.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
10 Thank tvf1202
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

My husband and I stayed at Pier 7 during the time when hurricane Earl was making his way to the cape. We stayed for five of our seven days. The unit is a converted motel. The outside is quaint with colorful flowers decorating the property. They have a cute playground for kids. The property faces a marina which is nice because you can see the water. The unit is small with a bedroom and two baths. It has a kichenette but no stove. There is a microwave and refrigerator and plenty of dishes, glasses and silverware.

The part that bothered me the most is that I have a mold allergy and the smell of mold was very strong. We had the windows open the whole time we were there.

We were out of the room a lot because of the smell and the size. We had friends staying at the Hilton so we spent one day at their pool. We took two boat tours and played minature golf which took a couple days. I'm not sure what we would have done if "Earl" hadn't chased us to Boston.

When we checked in the woman wasn't very friendly but warmed up as we spoke with her.

We would not go back although it was fun to see Cape Cod.

Room Tip: Be sure to eat at
  • Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
8 Thank lakelovinglady
Norwich, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2011

We own here and had not visited for years until this July. The place has been well kept.. flowers everywhere were beautiful outside! The units were clean and fine for what you needed. There are nice picnic tables and clean grills out side. The playground has a cute pirate ship the kids can climb on. Wiresless worked fine. The indoor pool is nice. Right across the street is Pirate Mini Golf. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning again. We ended up going to Dennis a alot because we did not want to deal with the traffic of 28 in Hyannis.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Anchor In Hotel
Anchor In Hotel
#1 of 22 in Hyannis
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,020 reviews

Been to Pier 7 Condominiums? Share your experiences!