My husband and I have been staying at the Ocean Mist (next door to the Surfcomber) for years. After a terrible experience last year, we knew we had to find another place to stay. I decided to call the Surfcomber because of it's location. We love to be on the beach, but close enough to Rt. 28. We were pleasantly surprised! We had a room with a private balcony which was perfect. The room was VERY clean, the grounds were well kept, the pool and beach were great. The staff was also really nice to talk to. We'll be going back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surfcomber on the Ocean is a small, peaceful oceanfront hotel with a private beach on warm Nantucket Sound. Run by the same family for over 55 years, the Surfcomber has 33 rooms, many with fully equipped kitchens, an outdoor heated swimming pool, a shuffleboard court and many comfy chaise lounges. The Surfcomber offers its guests free WiFi and free parking and is centrally located close to many good restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Surfcomber on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfcomber On The Ocean Hotel South Yarmouth
- Surfcomber On The Ocean South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA