Im not sure where Eliza M stayed but it certainly didn't sound like the same place that we stayed!! Pool,sheets, blanket, pillows etc. Were all very clean and smelled fine. Great view of ocean all the way around to smugglers beach from second floor balcony( room 17) plus the pool if you want to keep a half an eye on the kids. Kuerig single serve coffee maker in room with two regular and two decaf k cups each day! Microwave/ refrig combo unit tucked away nicely in one side if closet. Only con we could find was the in and out slow speed wifi. Basic "no frills" with a great location at a great price!! See you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surfcomber on the Ocean is a small, peaceful oceanfront hotel with a private beach on warm Nantucket Sound. Run by the same family for over 55 years, the Surfcomber has 33 rooms, many with fully equipped kitchens, an outdoor heated swimming pool, a shuffleboard court and many comfy chaise lounges. The Surfcomber offers its guests free WiFi and free parking and is centrally located close to many good restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Surfcomber on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfcomber On The Ocean Hotel South Yarmouth
- Surfcomber On The Ocean South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA