Just returned from a 3 day stay with husband and children. I was a bit apprehensive after reading some of the negative reviews but decided to give "The Ocean Club" a try anyway. We loved it. The 1 bedroom suite was immaculately clean and beautifully decorated. It was kids vacation week and they had many activities for the kids...pool games, beach combing,Bingo, Ice cream socials etc. The staff was very accomodating with special requests. A few of the negative reviews stated that there is no maid service etc. but that is only true for the primary owners as this is a time share resort. We received daily cleaning, maid service and towel changes. The only negative point is that the walls just around the gas firelplaces are thin and you can hear the people in the adjoining rooms talking, running water and also when the in room jacuzzis are being used. I am a 20 year flight attendant and have stayed in many different types of hotels over the years. We only paid $90.00 per night and I know the same room runs about $260.00 for high summer but that is what you are going to pay on the Cape if you want to stay directly on the ocean in summer. We had a great time and will definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club On Smugglers` Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Ocean Club Smugglers Beach
- Ocean Club On Smuggler Beach
- Smugglers Beach
- Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA